~TgS~ Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~TgS~ Clan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inIRCTournament

Some Cuts

Go down 
+4
Praetor
NightHawkd
Frittoss
Droid
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Droid
Admin

Some Cuts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Some Cuts   Some Cuts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

Frittoss and iNoob. were cut from the clan because of inactivity and not posting about their absence.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Frittoss

Some Cuts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Cuts   Some Cuts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:42 pm

Not for awhile.
Back to top Go down
jgan

Some Cuts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Cuts   Some Cuts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:01 pm

I DIBS ADMIN POSITION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://rage-assaultcube.webs.com
Xenon

Xenon

Some Cuts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Cuts   Some Cuts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 6:24 pm

Razz
Back to top Go down
lucky

lucky

Some Cuts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Cuts   Some Cuts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 6:42 pm

ok fritoss ur acting like a whiny baby the same crap happend to me when i was in a car accident and was out for like 2 weeks only to come back to see that i was kicked
sure i got pissed but i didnt bitch about it i just reapllied so jeez quit whinin -_-
doesnt only happen to you
Back to top Go down
Frittoss

Some Cuts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Cuts   Some Cuts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:59 pm

lucky wrote:
ok fritoss ur acting like a whiny baby the same crap happend to me when i was in a car accident and was out for like 2 weeks only to come back to see that i was kicked
sure i got pissed but i didnt bitch about it i just reapllied so jeez quit whinin -_-
doesnt only happen to you

LOL, I'm not saying I'm not gonna re-apply, calm your ass down, I was merely trying to prove a point.
Back to top Go down
lucky

lucky

Some Cuts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Cuts   Some Cuts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:12 pm

im not tellin you to reapply that is ur decision just to quit makin it sound like ur the only one who that has happend to you
Back to top Go down
Frittoss

Some Cuts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Cuts   Some Cuts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:50 am

lucky wrote:
im not tellin you to reapply that is ur decision just to quit makin it sound like ur the only one who that has happend to you

I wasn't acting like the only one, if I was the only one I wouldn't have carried the discussion on any further than what it already was.
Back to top Go down
manny ^~^

Some Cuts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Cuts   Some Cuts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:07 pm

WOW lucky u have ssoooo muchh hostility -.- foreal maynne this disccussiions over we srry about the carcrash and watsoever but quit dragging shit like ur the only one in the clan controllin teh matters -.-
Back to top Go down
lucky

lucky

Some Cuts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Cuts   Some Cuts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:29 pm

manny you got a really annoying way into turning ths shit into somethin else but since i dont want to get into some shit with droid im not gonna arue with you
Back to top Go down
manny ^~^

Some Cuts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Cuts   Some Cuts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:31 pm

LOL fosho lucky, keep it that way
Back to top Go down
Droid
Admin

Some Cuts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Cuts   Some Cuts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:23 pm

Manny he isn't trying to control the matter he is making a point by saying he was in a car crash.
Back to top Go down
lucky

lucky

Some Cuts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Cuts   Some Cuts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 10:32 pm

well yes droid but im saying that stuff can happen to all of us wether it be a misunderstanding an error with ur internet or a car crash but it happens so u
just gotta deal with it
Back to top Go down
jgan

Some Cuts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Cuts   Some Cuts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 1:22 pm

just fucking close this god damn thread. frittoss reapplied, and we are over this. unless youre fucking retarded. this is getting redundant and useless.
Back to top Go down
http://rage-assaultcube.webs.com
NightHawkd
Clan Co-Leader
NightHawkd

Some Cuts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Cuts   Some Cuts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 2:27 pm

Jgan please refrain from using that much profanity in our forums we do not like it that much and it is disrespectful to some of us.
And from what I see this Thread is over and done with so it will be closed and manny please dont just jump in during the middle of it and start bad mouthing one of our members. Yes I still think of you as a friend but I dont like how you automatically started bad mouthing Lucky. He was only stating a point and there was no reason i repeat NO REASON! for what you said.

Thank You,
NightHawkd

THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED!
Back to top Go down
https://zipclan.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

Some Cuts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Cuts   Some Cuts - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Cuts
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum