~TgS~ Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~TgS~ Clan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inIRCTournament

Que pena me dan!!!

Go down 
+3
Praetor
elite
CENTINELA
7 posters
AuthorMessage
CENTINELA

Que pena me dan!!! Empty
PostSubject: Que pena me dan!!!   Que pena me dan!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 12:59 pm

Se de antemano que es un buen clan, pero me deja mucho que decir que como Praetor, crea que uno no se da cuenta de lo que hace como es andar de cheat
Pensaran que miento, pues es su compaƱero, pero ese tipo de cosas comienzan a crear una mala fama del clan asi que chicos de TgS no usen hack, ya que tarde o temprano se daran cuenta ya ven lo que les paso a los oNe

Saludos

Ahora ya odio a TgS, Preator (o hacker) cree que soy un mal perdedor pero pueden preguntarle a quien quieran de cuando eh perdido ACEPTO mis derrotas por que se que hay mates mas buenos que yo pero como puede ser posible que Preator me mate en 1 segundo con su rifle

Bye Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
elite
Clan Leader
elite

Que pena me dan!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Que pena me dan!!!   Que pena me dan!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 1:19 pm

Translated:

Know in advance which is a good clan, but it leaves much to be said that as Praetor, believe that you do not realize what he does is walk cheat
Think I'm lying, it is their partner, but such things begin to create a bad reputation of the clan so guys do not use TGS hack, and that sooner or later you will realize and see what happened to them oNe

Greetings

Now I hate to TGS, Preator (or hacker) thinks I'm a bad loser but may ask who they want to when I missed my defeats I AGREE that there are good mates but I but as can be possible for me mate Preator 1 second with his rifle

Bye

-> Wow, you know nothing. Why do you want to call him like that CENTINELA? It is still acceptable as an advanced skill.
Back to top Go down
Praetor

Praetor

Que pena me dan!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Que pena me dan!!!   Que pena me dan!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 2:08 pm

Well, the translation is not accurate at all, but basicly he is saying I'm a cheater. I had a big laught about what he says, this is so entertaining!!!

All began like this:

I went to fel-clan.tk and I found they were saying bullshit about our tourney, in particular they were saying things like 'they are easy' or 'those noobs where they came from?' also jack implied lucky was cheating in AR when he lost to him, you know all that TRASH they usually give...

So I replied without offending,, and in one post this guy CENTINELA versed me for a 1v1 since I think they feel challenged in someway by what I said, so I accecpted the challenge, we played in 1.0.4 as CENTINELA requested since he dont wanted to play in 1.1....yes excuses so I won him 2-0. Sore loser, he called me hacker and all that crap a sore looser says...Suffice to say that guy is too immature and offends so easily as he knows he does not have the reasoning to talk with me.

If you are reading this CENTINELA from now on I don't care what you say you are too childish.

Here are the demos:
http://www.mediafire.com/?zw4nlscbw33a8ih

Go to fel clan web site to follow the discussion (is in spanish) if you are interested...this post should be on entertaining section Razz
Back to top Go down
lucky

lucky

Que pena me dan!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Que pena me dan!!!   Que pena me dan!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 4:34 pm

wtf jack thought i was hacking???? omg now he is a major freaking noob
Back to top Go down
lucky

lucky

Que pena me dan!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Que pena me dan!!!   Que pena me dan!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 4:37 pm

i have lost all respect for FEL

my oyes FEL tu i tus putos noobs ya me perdieron me respecto pendejos
Back to top Go down
Xenon

Xenon

Que pena me dan!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Que pena me dan!!!   Que pena me dan!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 5:49 am

I talke to JackRock and he believes he did not say anything about you lucky.... LIAR!!!!!
Back to top Go down
NoFear

Que pena me dan!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Que pena me dan!!!   Que pena me dan!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:30 am

lol this is epic.... Preator isnt hacker he is just pro player

because when i played with him his kills was tottaly normall for skilled players like *ALMOST* no misses etc...
Back to top Go down
Droid
Admin

Que pena me dan!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Que pena me dan!!!   Que pena me dan!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:42 am

Alright now it's my turn to respond:

FEL, anybody can point the finger and say someone hacks, but how many actually have the PROOF or EVIDENCE? All you are doing is pointing a finger. In 1.1 the only hack you can get away with is wall hack which wasn't even in your argument. Also, TgS IS A HACKER FREE CLAN and if you don't believe me I will do whatever it takes to prove you wrong. Praetor is a skilled player, not a hacker or a cheater. And guess what there are actually people that are better than you that don't hack. Scary to think but it's true.

"The real "problem" with you TGS is taking the strongest weapon in AC 1.1 and use it, just so that you knew that the AR is the most uneven of the weapons right?" Hmm well the AR is stronger on 1.1, but according to everyone else the shotty is the most powerful weapon. Guess what the AR is a weapon on the list of weapons so there is no problem using it. So you would call anybody who uses the AR a cheater? Sad that someone like YOU jackrock thinks that.

"Now I hate to TGS" Nice to know...don't bother us and we won't bother you.

"Preator (or hacker) thinks I'm a bad loser" Well for calling him a hacker, yes, you are a bad loser.

"what he does is walk cheat" Walk cheat? Can you explain? Anybody can walk.

"the guy (Praetor) killed me in 1 second which the game without hacking it is impossible" With the new anti cheat it is impossible, but you are over exaggerating.

"he (Praeotr) says no, but I think the hack, I know it when I earn the right" Earn what right? Guess what you are not the best. There are people better than you. Get the facts.

"this dude is crazy (Praetor)" He is...he is a very skilled player. He is crazy good.

"should play without putting on his game hack" WRONG...get the facts.

"Praetor's nothing personal but plays like god" +1 F1

"begin to create a bad reputation of the clan so guys do not use TGS hack" Your making a bad rep of FEL by accusing without evidence.

"quite simply took advantage of a bug in the devs" Not a bug and why are we being singled out for using the AR? Like I said the weapon is on the list so there is no problem in using it. This is a nooby remark.

"enjoy it while you can." We will.

"do not give me that are better than us (FEL) because they (TgS) are not" "do not give me that are better than us because they are not" Well, we beat you guys in a clan match without our top players.

"Too bad you (Praetor) give me more than you are Mexican and that none of Mexico is more your cheat!" So all of Mexico talks about this rumored lie?

"it is now you're (Praetor) better than me" You finally admit it.

" I've been playing for years" Your maturity makes me feel like you have played for a lot less.

"I played against a leader of the TGS, so it should be easy ." Well let's see Praetor can beat you any day and I beat you in a clan match. Easy? You are underestimating us.

"Saludos" Adios
Back to top Go down
lucky

lucky

Que pena me dan!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Que pena me dan!!!   Que pena me dan!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 4:48 am

well thk you for forgetting that they called me a hacker too but i guess im not important D:
Back to top Go down
Droid
Admin

Que pena me dan!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Que pena me dan!!!   Que pena me dan!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:36 am

I thought they just called you a cheater for using AR.
Back to top Go down
Praetor

Praetor

Que pena me dan!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Que pena me dan!!!   Que pena me dan!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 9:18 am

Well, according to what jack said in some post on FEL website (one of the last ones he made), he said that 'no me da confianza su AR' (lucky's AR) which translated to english is 'I don't have confidence in his AR' he wanted to imply that lucky's AR does not give to him the confidence to play since he allegedly says he is not good in 1.1, so in some way he (jack) is saying that he 'fears' lucky (to put it mildly) when lucky uses the AR. Anyways these facts does not change nothing at all, they act like sore looser n00bs.
They always try to find an excuse to justify their lack of skill, however I don't want to generalize, I'm referring specifically to jackrock and centinela.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Que pena me dan!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Que pena me dan!!!   Que pena me dan!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Que pena me dan!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~TgS~ Clan :: ~TgS~ Clan :: Entertainment-
Jump to: