~TgS~ Clan


 
HomeRegisterLog inIRCTournament

Share | 
 

 weesT

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
weesT1



Posts : 5
Join date : 2010-11-17

PostSubject: weesT   Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

1. Assault Cube What's your name? WeesT

2. How long have you Been playing Assault Cube? 2 year

3. What's your favorite map? Ac_Depot

4. What's your favorite mode? CTF

5. What's your favorite weapon? Sniper

6. What clans Have you been in? Registered any

7. Why do you want to join ~ ~ TGS? Because it has many good players here want to grow here

8. Do you know any members from TGS ~ ~? Yes've seen play many times and Preator Xsam .. and xenoma

9. About how many days a week do you play Assault Cube? 6

10. What mode and weapon do you feel you need improvement on? DM

11. Have you ever been blacklisted? If so why? No more I dont know why my IP changes every noiste sozunho has Vees and I wake banned from servers aqlguns

12. Do you play on the hi-skill servers? Yes of times when

13. How did you find out about TGS ~ ~? I saw playing in hi-ability

14. Do you accept the clan rules? http://zipclan.darkbb.com/rules-f16/tgs-rules-t17.htm: yes

15. Please post screenshots of your gameplay (the bots or afk players).

16. contact : msn: di_ac@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Al!ve



Posts : 11
Join date : 2010-11-19

PostSubject: Re: weesT   Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:11 am

Xenon wrote:
F1, I tend to think most the clan will disagree with me but I watched some demos and I saw that with a low ping he actually hits there head for the HS, them youtube videos have lag and that is the reason why he does not hit the head Smile!

well repeated Wink

Praetor wrote:

It's too easy to make opinions, but will you make responsible of weesT in every posible way? Why P@andel or @kord (or whatever his name is) don't let him get into s|D ?

I dont tell your clan my opinion because of fun, i try to convince you by certain facts, because i think your members are not
right in this case.
Shall i ask why you did not post priginal screenshots of the match against Marreira?
Back to top Go down
Praetor

avatar

Posts : 198
Join date : 2010-07-23

PostSubject: Re: weesT   Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:26 am

Shall I ask why you used that cheated client?
Back to top Go down
NightHawkd
Clan Co-Leader
avatar

Posts : 200
Join date : 2010-07-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: weesT   Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:27 pm

Prae I am sorry but can u stay on track with the Subject of WeesT's App and Al!ve if you accuse one of my clan mates with something again with no proof I will be forced to think Badely of you even though U used a cheat client.
Back to top Go down
http://zipclan.darkbb.com
Xenon

avatar

Posts : 263
Join date : 2010-07-24

PostSubject: Re: weesT   Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:48 pm

Guys, no-one hacks here. Alive has told me his story and everyone knows he doesn't hack and nor does Praetor so can we get back on the application!
Back to top Go down
lucky

avatar

Posts : 328
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 23
Location : washington

PostSubject: Re: weesT   Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:01 pm

yes i agree with xen
Back to top Go down
Droid
Admin


Posts : 346
Join date : 2010-07-23

PostSubject: Re: weesT   Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:24 pm

Spamming is not tolerated on this forum. Read the rules. Only post that relates to the topic of the thread.
Back to top Go down
Al!ve



Posts : 11
Join date : 2010-11-19

PostSubject: Re: weesT   Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:52 am

NightHawkd wrote:
Al!ve if you accuse one of my clan mates with something again with no proof I will be forced to think Badely of you even though U used a cheat client.
Al!ve wrote:
Dont blame him because he probably has some friend's with a bad history, a man who buys a kitchen knife is no murderer ...
I have to add that i decided to ask preator that stupid question to let him feel like WeesT is feeling atm.
In my opinion it doesnt mean that some1 uses any kind of modification, if he doesnt take screenshots in game.
You talk about WeesT like this: He hangs out with cheaters, he must cheat! ...eeeeh bullshit.
I ask Preator why he didn't post original screens, because i wanted to let him feel like WeesT does:
You didn't post original screens, you must cheat! ...eeeeh bullshit.
I have gained lots of experience in my ac time, and since the last few months i only deal
very seriously with the issue, if a guy is cheating or not.
Honnestly its because it happened to me unfairly, i was called "ah cheater, i knew it" by some randoms, by some
certain guys, by some well known guys. Did they ever see me cheating in any way? No. they didn't.
Ppl like to exaggerate, to doubt on things, to fool around. I'm not. I do not accuse any1 of
cheating if i dont have some proof.
You just didn't get the message of my question. When Preator wanted to get into too private
details and doubted on mine and pandels authority, i was changing the situation by a little question, like
i just explained, scroll up some lines. It has clearly NOTHING to do with your pov that i accused preator
of cheating.


Praetor wrote:
Shall I ask why you used that cheated client?
i never used any kind of cheats, what you have on mind is one of the most stupid exagerrations,
and you just swallowed this propaganda and this "proof", what are not really proof if you would
try to move your ass and take a closer look on the whole thing.


Xenon wrote:
Guys, no-one hacks here. Alive has told me his story and everyone knows he doesn't hack and nor does Praetor so can we get back on the application!
+1 Xenon

still good luck with your application WeesT amigo Smile
Back to top Go down
elite
Clan Leader
avatar

Posts : 208
Join date : 2010-09-25
Age : 23
Location : Black Market

PostSubject: Re: weesT   Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:53 am

I agree Al!ve. His arguments are true. Thanks for shedding light on the matter. Smile

As for an F1/F2, I need to see his other tests. For all the judges, please do a 1 vs 1 with him so that we can decide.

_______________________________________________
There is no place like 127.0.0.1
Back to top Go down
Praetor

avatar

Posts : 198
Join date : 2010-07-23

PostSubject: Re: weesT   Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:15 am

Al!ve wrote:
Honnestly its because it happened to me unfairly, i was called "ah cheater, i knew it" by some randoms, by some
certain guys, by some well known guys. Did they ever see me cheating in any way? No. they didn't.
Ppl like to exaggerate, to doubt on things, to fool around. I'm not. I do not accuse any1 of
cheating if i dont have some proof.
And this is happening to me too. With the very same words, nothing less. Just because I forgot to check the option to take the screenshots automatically and for cropping them to be able to upload them I'm being marked as cheater or "under suspicion" by random guys that only took the oportunity to flame me and to flame TgS. With no real hard proof. Did you have read the post of MCS? Well, I'll save you time and tell you: He tought some of my clanmates cheated just for a video he made doing a 360 "lucky" shot, MCS said he was distributing hacks on youtube...and you know what was the supposed link to the cheat? dxtory.com....a site for video editing....as you may see that MCS is only a stupid kid (to put it mildly) he did not even visit the link to dxtory to make sure it was a cheating web site! He just did it, for the sake of doing it! with no proofs, burned us, collaterally, Do you think is that fair?when others that have a +4.5 KD ratio have clean hands, for example those =By3= guys, they have a very dark past, they still hack on 1.1 and Who gives a shit about them? They play as if nothing had happenened and even Marreira supports them...., also people seems to be so sure (as if they were right in front of my pc monitor) that I had 25 fps, Maybe if I said that was because I knew marreria had more fps and I wnated to show him that no matter the fps, what's matter is the ability, and I won fair and square. They have no proofs. Now they want me to make a video of a fresh installation and to rematch marreira all of this while I film it with a camera...Which is plain bullshit as you may guess...Is not that so much inquisitive? Of course I won't do it just to satisfy some jerk, Why they don't ask other more suspicious guys for such a video?...completely nonsense and humiliating...suffice to say of course I wont do it, I don't surrender to a random Joe.

Al!ve wrote:

You just didn't get the message of my question. When Preator wanted to get into too private
details and doubted on mine and pandels authority, i was changing the situation by a little question, like
i just explained, scroll up some lines. It has clearly NOTHING to do with your pov that i accused preator
of cheating.
I got the message. That's why I asked you that question in return...

Al!ve wrote:

i never used any kind of cheats, what you have on mind is one of the most stupid exagerrations,
and you just swallowed this propaganda and this "proof",
In fact I did read the whole matter (inlcuding the Pandel's post in your clan web site)among the reply to jamz. And I have my own _opinion_ of it.

Al!ve wrote:

what are not really proof if you would
try to move your ass and take a closer look on the whole thing.

Aahh, nah, Tbh, I don't care. I just wanted to make my point by asking that question: You feel difamated when someone ask questions "without" knowing the real facts, and only follows what other people say and lack the capacity to make personal opinions. Which from any POV is _unfair_

If you think, I'm judging weesT just for "hanging out" with =By3= guys, then you really don't know me. If I denied it with my vote was because he was applying into another clan. Also if you feel my words agressive, it's becuase the heat of the moment (since people can read text diferrently given their mood), I don't know you, and you don't know me. I'm not looking for friends nor enemies, but if you found me in game and you say "hi" to me surely you'll get a "hi" back to you.

Edited: This thread is closed since weesT is applying into another clan
Back to top Go down
Droid
Admin


Posts : 346
Join date : 2010-07-23

PostSubject: Re: weesT   Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:55 pm

weesT joined another clan so this app is denied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: weesT   

Back to top Go down
 
weesT
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~TgS~ Clan :: Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: