~TgS~ Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~TgS~ Clan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inIRCTournament

~TgS~ vs |eR|

Go down 
+3
elite
No1sPerfect
Xenon
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Xenon

Xenon

~TgS~ vs |eR| Empty
PostSubject: ~TgS~ vs |eR|   ~TgS~ vs |eR| Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 9:52 am

Easily there best lineup as they said.

We went desperate with the last game as OSOK

GG's
BTW, I am not playing as much as christmas is just around the corner so yeah Smile

~TgS~ vs |eR| 20101229

~TgS~ vs |eR| 20101230
Back to top Go down
No1sPerfect

~TgS~ vs |eR| Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~TgS~ vs |eR|   ~TgS~ vs |eR| Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 10:33 am

they won us first round cuz they knew the map more, like they were Always armored which makes an advantage for them, not much to say but most of times i was getting hard hits from nades then baam they jump and 2 shot me and i think they were using a ts or something which rly helps in ctf.

then we decided to choose tosok mode be4 deciding which map, xenon randomly choosed douze and i had no problem with it we were wining until 2 mins left then they got us somehow.

Nimueh was whining about our lag blaming us for almost everytime he dies although they picked the server, i'm just wondering what would he do if we won douze ..rly
Back to top Go down
elite
Clan Leader
elite

~TgS~ vs |eR| Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~TgS~ vs |eR|   ~TgS~ vs |eR| Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 1:52 pm

What a shame...No1sPerfect you are excused for the first match since you didn't play on HS before it got closed. But Xenon...come on! xD We have played ac_outpost on HS millions of times which was a fun map. What happened? :/

Tough match in tosok.

I think I have underestimated the eR clan. Next time, it'll be our triumph.
Back to top Go down
Jason

~TgS~ vs |eR| Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~TgS~ vs |eR|   ~TgS~ vs |eR| Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 1:56 pm

I was not whining, I don't blame you for the lag, I just feel it ruins some of the magic in AC. And it was not every time I died, only when I tried to take cover and then suddenly died, that I complained. Really, why exaggerate and make me look like a bad guy? I understand the server was not ideal for a guy living in Perth however if we were to play on a US server, we'd all get around 200 ping, and that would just make hitreg harder for all of us. Thanks for the games. Was not easy. gg's, hope to play more.
Back to top Go down
No1sPerfect

~TgS~ vs |eR| Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~TgS~ vs |eR|   ~TgS~ vs |eR| Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:03 pm

no, it's just like u're the only 1 who die while covered, i know it sux but we told u we can't do anything about it, u're the only 1 that was -100 ping and the rest were high i rly wudn't expect a game without lag :>
sry it's not our fault we lagged (includes ur teammate) and what i'm saying above is u just keep saying lag and die while was covered and etc and you knew that we had nothing to with it :> and 1 more thing..i hate ur nades -_-
Back to top Go down
XsamaX

~TgS~ vs |eR| Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~TgS~ vs |eR|   ~TgS~ vs |eR| Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 4:25 pm

wuts the prob every1 palyin with 200 ping? its fair lol
Back to top Go down
lucky

lucky

~TgS~ vs |eR| Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~TgS~ vs |eR|   ~TgS~ vs |eR| Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 5:41 pm

lol Xenon and No1 need work on teamwork :p

AND STILL SERIUSLY NO1 should be playing againts lesser clans :/ come on Xenon u should no better dont put no1 againts experienced clans untill he gets some CM xp of his own (no offense no1)
Back to top Go down
Xenon

Xenon

~TgS~ vs |eR| Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~TgS~ vs |eR|   ~TgS~ vs |eR| Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 6:24 pm

I take full fault for this loss!
Back to top Go down
Xenon

Xenon

~TgS~ vs |eR| Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~TgS~ vs |eR|   ~TgS~ vs |eR| Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 6:30 pm

I think I should really stop playing Combat Arms the whole day then go to AC for a clan match Razz
Back to top Go down
lucky

lucky

~TgS~ vs |eR| Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~TgS~ vs |eR|   ~TgS~ vs |eR| Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 6:42 pm

LOL i do the same thing now that hi skill is dead xD
Back to top Go down
XsamaX

~TgS~ vs |eR| Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~TgS~ vs |eR|   ~TgS~ vs |eR| Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 6:43 pm

counter strike better =P
Back to top Go down
lucky

lucky

~TgS~ vs |eR| Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~TgS~ vs |eR|   ~TgS~ vs |eR| Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 8:00 pm

stfu guys just makin fun of me cuz only fps i can play is AC Sad
Back to top Go down
NightHawkd
Clan Co-Leader
NightHawkd

~TgS~ vs |eR| Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~TgS~ vs |eR|   ~TgS~ vs |eR| Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 9:24 pm

You guys getting off topic XD btw Lucky is right No1 needs more experience before he goes up agains good clans. But on the other Hand he needs to face good clans so he can get better too. But anyways GG.
Back to top Go down
https://zipclan.darkbb.com
No1sPerfect

~TgS~ vs |eR| Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~TgS~ vs |eR|   ~TgS~ vs |eR| Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:56 am

NightHawkd wrote:
You guys getting off topic XD btw Lucky is right No1 needs more experience before he goes up agains good clans. But on the other Hand he needs to face good clans so he can get better too. But anyways GG.

yeah..needs more experience be4 going against good clans...
it's my fault that can't be super and defend our flag and get some flags for our team
it's my fault i wasn't covering/protecting xenon whenever an enemy sees him

sorry guys seems i've broke your win strikes since i joined the clan because i've played only 9months total after starting in early 2008
yeah not experienced enough, hope you play with clans next time or teach me how to dodge from bullets/nades because as u see, not experienced enough

well lucky, NightHawkd can you make me experienced enough to be able to play with you guys?
can you tell me how to dodge from pro naders and and kill them with 12 hp while they have armor and full hp?

now really, if you think i'm not experienced enough just ask me to leave clan, BUT stop blaming me for every lose.
i won't play CMs anymore until i get experienced maybe and 1 more thing do u think that thoose 8 kills in ctf wud rly matter? i have demos anyway maybe i was able to get 2 - 5 more kills but not more as i saw
Back to top Go down
XsamaX

~TgS~ vs |eR| Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~TgS~ vs |eR|   ~TgS~ vs |eR| Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:08 am

No1sPerfect wrote:
NightHawkd wrote:

yeah..needs more experience be4 going against good clans...
it's my fault that can't be super and defend our flag and get some flags for our team

sorry guys seems i've broke your win strikes since i joined the clan because i've played only 9months total after starting in early 2008
yeah not experienced enough, hope you play with clans next time or teach me how to dodge from bullets/nades because as u see, not experienced enough

well lucky, NightHawkd can you make me experienced enough to be able to play with you guys?
can you tell me how to dodge from pro naders and and kill them with 12 hp while they have armor and full hp?

now really, if you think i'm not experienced enough just ask me to leave clan, BUT stop blaming me for every lose.
i won't play CMs anymore until i get experienced maybe and 1 more thing do u think that thoose 8 kills in ctf wud rly matter? i have demos anyway maybe i was able to get 2 - 5 more kills but not more as i saw

i can teach u, but only after 16 december
Back to top Go down
No1sPerfect

~TgS~ vs |eR| Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~TgS~ vs |eR|   ~TgS~ vs |eR| Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:26 am

XsamaX u got it wrong but sure why not :> thx for offer
Back to top Go down
XsamaX

~TgS~ vs |eR| Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~TgS~ vs |eR|   ~TgS~ vs |eR| Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 9:09 am

i know wut u sayd and dont worry about win strikes, we cant win all matches and u are gettin some experience too like how to teamwork in some maps and explorin the maps, dodge bullets isnt easy and u need be fast with ur fingers wich i can teach u and then try it on a random server =P
Back to top Go down
lucky

lucky

~TgS~ vs |eR| Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~TgS~ vs |eR|   ~TgS~ vs |eR| Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 9:34 am

well for one no1 u kinda got me angry when we said we were blamin you for all of our losses also i joined TgS after playing AC for only 1 month so (ive been playing ac for like 5 months now so dont tell me im more experienced xD) im not blaming you for the loss cuz were not a godly clan we are going to lose some CMs but u need to work on your teamwork and how we play as a team so does Xenon (trust me i know he needs to Razz)
Back to top Go down
NightHawkd
Clan Co-Leader
NightHawkd

~TgS~ vs |eR| Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~TgS~ vs |eR|   ~TgS~ vs |eR| Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 10:01 am

No1 I just meant that you dont have much experience with all of us. Most of us know how to work with each other which is how we win some XD
Just start finding clan members online and start practicing ur teamwork with them.
Back to top Go down
https://zipclan.darkbb.com
No1sPerfect

~TgS~ vs |eR| Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~TgS~ vs |eR|   ~TgS~ vs |eR| Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 11:03 am

yep i need to do something with the teamwork but that's why ts was found for
1 more thing, could any1 give me a website where we can upload things other than pictures (demos) so u can tell us what we failed at?>
Back to top Go down
elite
Clan Leader
elite

~TgS~ vs |eR| Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~TgS~ vs |eR|   ~TgS~ vs |eR| Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 11:56 am

mediafire.com

No1sPerfect, no one here has the right to criticize your play level without considering team chemistry. You do have skills and I for one told Droid even before you were joining the clan that you'll be a great addition. To be really precise , you've done great on OSOK which I had no doubt in. However, ac_outpost was a new map for you, right? I can't also fully blame Xenon since you can't be a good clan mate on this specific map (again, you didn't play it before).

What can blame do now anyways? We'll learn from our mistakes, and do better next time. I don't really have to say this since you already know the motto guys!

Let's root for the next match! ^^
Back to top Go down
No1sPerfect

~TgS~ vs |eR| Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~TgS~ vs |eR|   ~TgS~ vs |eR| Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 1:27 pm

that's why i uploaded demo, elite.
to let you guys learn from our faults and tell us/me what i had to do in situation x so we/i can improve more and more

link for demos :
http://www.mediafire.com/?vk1t8d4b1g7ut
Back to top Go down
No1sPerfect

~TgS~ vs |eR| Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~TgS~ vs |eR|   ~TgS~ vs |eR| Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:25 pm

have u guys ever heared of SARCASM :X

"yeah..needs more experience be4 going against good clans...

yeah not experienced enough, hope you play with clans next time or teach me how to dodge from bullets/nades because as u see, not experienced enough"

but the rest wasn't :>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~TgS~ vs |eR| Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~TgS~ vs |eR|   ~TgS~ vs |eR| Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~TgS~ vs |eR|
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~TgS~ Clan :: Gameplay :: Clan Matches Lost-
Jump to: