~TgS~ Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~TgS~ Clan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inIRCTournament

Do you want a whopper burger?

Go down 
+2
XsamaX
whopxer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
whopxer

Do you want a whopper burger? Empty
PostSubject: Do you want a whopper burger?   Do you want a whopper burger? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 4:36 pm

In order to join ~TgS~ you must copy and paste this template onto your application and fill it out. The application process could be a little lengthy so please be patient. Please answer all questions honestly.

1. What's your Assault Cube name?
Da whopper

2. How long have you been playing Assault Cube? 2-3 years

3. What's your favorite map? Depot, aqueuos, and my best modes in skill area are snow and gothic.

4. What's your favorite mode? Team survivor or dm or flags shit

5. What's your favorite weapon? Depends on map now. Im a good sniper. And im a good smg. Cant wait for next version though. Both of those get stronger.

6. What clans have you been in? I have been in kps, xw, dyh.

7. Why do you want to join ~TgS~?
I dont know fun
8. Do you know any members from ~TgS~? No they are all stupid. ;(

9. About how many days a week do you play Assault Cube? Mostly everyday. Will be inactive for ahwile. Ill be back in 2011 bitches.

10. What mode and weapon do you feel you need improvement on? Mode: lss and weapon: carbine and shotty

11. Have you ever been blacklisted? If so why? Yes im a huge cheater.

12. Do you play on the hi-skills servers? Its out bitches but they might consider reoppening it.

13. How did you find out about ~TgS~?
Your mom
14. Do you accept the clan rules? https://zipclan.darkbb.com/rules-f16/tgs-rules-t17.htm
All of them but #4.

15. Please post screenshots of your gameplay (no bots or afk players).
Will post when i get back.

Extra shit: well im 15 and i like lots of stuff. I live in california. Im a huge spammer on forums and i will edventually have more posts than droid. Im a writer on ac-news.tk. I call people ac sluts. Btw i started dat shit. I can host a server so laggy, your mom would not be satisfied. I play the tyd ladder. Im very active on irc. Whatever your irc is? I get banned daily on irc because im am high. Weed all day bro. And thats it.
Back to top Go down
XsamaX

PostSubject: Re: Do you want a whopper burger?   Do you want a whopper burger? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 6:12 pm

Do you want a whopper burger? Failedtrollisfail

Back to top Go down
whopxer

PostSubject: Re: Do you want a whopper burger?   Do you want a whopper burger? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 6:25 pm

? You like that amazingly thought of title?
Back to top Go down
XsamaX

PostSubject: Re: Do you want a whopper burger?   Do you want a whopper burger? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 6:39 pm

u mad?
Back to top Go down
lucky

lucky

PostSubject: Re: Do you want a whopper burger?   Do you want a whopper burger? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 6:40 pm

F1 all i need to say Very Happy
Back to top Go down
whopxer

PostSubject: Re: Do you want a whopper burger?   Do you want a whopper burger? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 6:45 pm

@xsamax: Yes im super mad /sarcasm
@lucky: you go girl! xD
Back to top Go down
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Do you want a whopper burger?   Do you want a whopper burger? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 11:35 pm

Gl whop Wink
Back to top Go down
lucky

lucky

PostSubject: Re: Do you want a whopper burger?   Do you want a whopper burger? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:41 pm

dude take it easy on the swearing cuz i know for a fact if u keep doing that ur gonna get denied :O
Back to top Go down
XsamaX

PostSubject: Re: Do you want a whopper burger?   Do you want a whopper burger? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 8:34 pm

hes applyin for real? wtf????
Back to top Go down
lucky

lucky

PostSubject: Re: Do you want a whopper burger?   Do you want a whopper burger? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:24 pm

yeah X im that sick and got him too (after manhandling him in a 1v1 XD)
Back to top Go down
elite
Clan Leader
elite

PostSubject: Re: Do you want a whopper burger?   Do you want a whopper burger? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 8:16 am

F2
Back to top Go down
XsamaX

PostSubject: Re: Do you want a whopper burger?   Do you want a whopper burger? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 12:49 pm

F2
Back to top Go down
Droid
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do you want a whopper burger?   Do you want a whopper burger? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:10 am

F2..this app is declined.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you want a whopper burger?   Do you want a whopper burger? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you want a whopper burger?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~TgS~ Clan :: Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: