~TgS~ Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~TgS~ Clan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inIRCTournament

Leaving TgS...:X

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
No1sPerfect

Leaving TgS...:X Empty
PostSubject: Leaving TgS...:X   Leaving TgS...:X Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 4:19 pm

First of all, i would like to say i'm really glad that i met you guys, rly nice ppl to deal with Smile.
nothing personal, i'm leaving TgS cuz i feel it's not my style, nothing is wrong with the clan but rly dunno how can i explain it .

TgS got skilled players, rly good admin who cares alot about the clan, nice ppl.

be4 leaving i would like to say for everybody in/outside the clan, i didn't see anyone hacking from TgS;
played with all of them, got demos, watched them over and over and really no cheats found, for thoose who're still believing that it's clan of cheaters/hackers i can send you demos and you decide by yourself.

actually u're one of the best clans i've ever joined, thx for everything u did, thx for letting me experience this clan and for everything.
nothing more to add, i hope you keep growing and be more active (like be4 when u first started Very Happy).

i will stay active in forums/chat if you don't mind;
if you do, i will miss you Smile

Fya later (frag you later)
good bye and GoOd luck
Back to top Go down
XsamaX

PostSubject: Re: Leaving TgS...:X   Leaving TgS...:X Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 5:19 pm

nooooooooo DDDDDDDDD:
Back to top Go down
lucky

lucky

PostSubject: Re: Leaving TgS...:X   Leaving TgS...:X Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:21 pm

dammit as hi skill is gone many people start to quit Sad
Back to top Go down
elite
Clan Leader
elite

PostSubject: Re: Leaving TgS...:X   Leaving TgS...:X Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 2:04 am

Wow, I never expected that from you. Did you remember our goal? :O
Back to top Go down
No1sPerfect

PostSubject: Re: Leaving TgS...:X   Leaving TgS...:X Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:44 am

Sorry, but you don't play anymore Mad I rarely see you online (or any member)
Also, as I said, TgS is not my style and can't explain that :X
Back to top Go down
elite
Clan Leader
elite

PostSubject: Re: Leaving TgS...:X   Leaving TgS...:X Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:59 am

No1sPerfect, I was really busy with my studies lately, but I have always visited the forums everyday to check up on things. Not your style? Please do explain. If there is any bad aspect in this clan, then you should tell us. If there is anything we have to improve, please do tell.

If you just wait a little bit more. Sad From 24th to 3th of January, I have holidays. We'd train intensely for 3 days, then we'd accomplish our goal. It is up to you.
Back to top Go down
No1sPerfect

PostSubject: Re: Leaving TgS...:X   Leaving TgS...:X Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:34 am

no, as i said, nothing wrong in the clan.
it's not about you or the clan, elite; it's about me
maybe the only con i saw here is that you have to practice a lil more your teamwork (everybody includes myself and i need that more than you :B) then you will pwn

and rly dunno how to explain what i'm feeling (even in my language) ther're somethings you can't explain and that one is 1 of them :>

sorry elite, you will find me when u need some1 to train with.

Best wishes, No1sPerfect.
Back to top Go down
elite
Clan Leader
elite

PostSubject: Re: Leaving TgS...:X   Leaving TgS...:X Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 2:08 pm

be3te2ed 2ella baddak t2oolo 2enno hayda 2el clan official. 2enno ka2anno metel 2el jeesh fe nezam w hek. 2enta bet7eb we7de tkoon btel3ab bas kermel tel3ab w tetsalla. Ne7na mnetsalla w bnafes 2el wa2et b nezam. Hayda 2elle baddak t2oolo? Razz
Back to top Go down
No1sPerfect

PostSubject: Re: Leaving TgS...:X   Leaving TgS...:X Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 6:49 am

elite wrote:
be3te2ed 2ella baddak t2oolo 2enno hayda 2el clan official. 2enno ka2anno metel 2el jeesh fe nezam w hek. 2enta bet7eb we7de tkoon btel3ab bas kermel tel3ab w tetsalla. Ne7na mnetsalla w bnafes 2el wa2et b nezam. Hayda 2elle baddak t2oolo? Razz

laa mo 2set nezam, bs ana msh mtray7 ma b3rf leh :z
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaving TgS...:X   Leaving TgS...:X Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaving TgS...:X
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~TgS~ Clan :: Improving Clan/Forums :: Leave of Absence-
Jump to: