~TgS~ Clan

HomeRegisterLog inIRCTournament

Share | 

How to upload photos the easy way!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Google

PostSubject: How to upload photos the easy way!!!   Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:11 am

This is for those who still struggle and ask me howto in middle of the game :-))))))))))))))))))
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok get set go for a nooby adventure.I use "imageshack" as my favorite image hosting site and there is no compulsion whether you go for that company or not. But the overall procedures remains the same. I will give a live demonstration of how to do all this things in series of step. Note this is the most easiest way :-)))))))))))
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1-) Sign-up on any image hosting site, in this case i use imageshack. http://imageshack.us/ .

2-)After you sign-up download the imageshack uploader software

3-)After Downloading the software install it.
4-)After installation you will get the the following window. Log in at the above as you see in the window

5-)Add or drop the image or video file in the side box,it is self explanatory.After that select upload.

6-)Then after uploading is over you will get all the links.You will get links for forums,for websites,for thumbnails and also direct links. But here we want to post images on the forum so copy the forum links and paste it on the forum.

a)After you select upload button,it shows uploading status

b)It waits for links

c)It comes up with lots of links to ypur images.Select the forum links and paste it on the forum

After selecting the link right click on the forum and paste
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Love you all guys

Back to top Go down

How to upload photos the easy way!!!
Page 1 of 1