~TgS~ Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~TgS~ Clan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inIRCTournament
Similar topics

The Time Has Finally Come

Go down 
+2
elite
Droid
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Droid
Admin

The Time Has Finally Come Empty
PostSubject: The Time Has Finally Come   The Time Has Finally Come Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 12:03 am

Unfortunately, the day has come for me to leave TgS. I am leaving for several reasons. Firstly, I barely see any TgS members anymore which makes me lonely and I am not having the same fun I used to. Secondly, recruiting sucks now a days and it's really tough to recruit skilled guys. I never give up and especially not on TgS. I feel that the clan has given up on me. I have been in TgS for 7 months now, the life of the clan up to this point. I have seen the highs and lows of this clan and it somehow found a way to get through it all and still be here. Things don't stay the same way forever and I feel it is my time to move on. I feel sad doing it but I feel that it's the right choice now. I will still be around here a lot to help out and just hang out. I have learned a lot in TgS and the clan has made me a better all around player in AC. So since I am stepping down as leader of TgS, I am replacing myself with elite. I feel elite can help make the clan last longer and hopefully even make it to the clan's first birthday. Elite is a very optimistic guy and I think he can do well as leader. Good luck elite and the rest of TgS! I would like to thank everyone who has helped make TgS what it is and helping me along the way. I appreciate everything. TgS was, is, and will always be my favorite and in my opinion the best clan I will ever be in. Good luck to everyone and hope to see you all soon!
Back to top Go down
elite
Clan Leader
elite

PostSubject: Re: The Time Has Finally Come   The Time Has Finally Come Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 12:19 am

You were what a leader was supposed to be. We appecriate the honorable time that you have dedicated for this clan. You always gave advices when needed (especially when choosing clan opponents) Razz.

I know that the recent time span was really a killer, so it wouldn't be unorthodox if you leave. I hope that I would be fit for the upcoming challenges.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Xenon

Xenon

PostSubject: Re: The Time Has Finally Come   The Time Has Finally Come Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 1:49 am

GG Droid, I am sad to see you go, I wish you luck on whatever you do now with AC, Thanks for leading me and the rest of TgS in the time you did <3

GG Ty
Back to top Go down
Google

Google

PostSubject: Re: The Time Has Finally Come   The Time Has Finally Come Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:57 am

Thank you Droid.I remember you recruiting me as zip member.In my ac career that was more than a breakthrough moment.You have shaped careers of many players in ac.Under your leadership this clan(which was termed noob at start) became one of the finest clan.I hope you will rejoin tgs when it hits back .Best of luck in ac and also in real life.GG

Iguana

PostSubject: Re: The Time Has Finally Come   The Time Has Finally Come Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 1:15 pm

GL Droid
Back to top Go down
XsamaX

PostSubject: Re: The Time Has Finally Come   The Time Has Finally Come Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:12 am

thx for everything droid, sad to c u leavin =(
gl man =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Time Has Finally Come   The Time Has Finally Come Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Time Has Finally Come
Page 1 of 1