~TgS~ Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~TgS~ Clan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inIRCTournament
Similar topics

Application: IMMJR

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
IMMJR

Application: IMMJR  Empty
PostSubject: Application: IMMJR    Application: IMMJR  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 12:14 pm

1. What's your Assault Cube name?
IMMJR

2. How long have you been playing Assault Cube?
To be quite honest, I have absolutely no idea. I'm going to take a guess so bare with me. I'd say around 1-2 years on and off.

Although I recently started playing again, I do know my way around Maps, etc.

3. What's your favorite map?
Toxicity

4. What's your favorite mode?
Capture the Flag

5. What's your favorite weapon?
Shotgun

6. What clans have you been in?
None, although I would like TgS to be my first.

7. Why do you want to join ~TgS~?
I've played with a few of your clan members, and must say that they are extremely nice and good at the game. Aside from that You guys seem to quite a good name for yourself.

8. Do you know any members from ~TgS~?
Yes Droid, Google, XsamaX

9. About how many days a week do you play Assault Cube?
My summer is coming to an end, and school is starting up on the 7th of September. I cannot estimate when I'll be able to play, or what time. But I will put effort into playing a game or two if possible throughout my day.

10. What mode and weapon do you feel you need improvement on?
This is a toughie. Considering I recently started playing again I would say both the Assault Rifle and SMG. The mode I find myself lacking in the most is TDM.

11. Have you ever been blacklisted? If so why?
Not that I know of. So I'm going to assume, No.

12. Do you play on the hi-skills servers?
Yes.

13. How did you find out about ~TgS~?
I saw some of you guys playing and asked around. Eventually Droid was nice enough to provide me with a URL to your website, and whether or not you were recruiting.

14. Please post screenshots of your gameplay.

Application: IMMJR  20100830181015actoxictd
TDM - Toxic - I started panicking at the end, which resulted in my deaths going high. Please do excuse that.

I'll most likely be posting MORE screenshots as games go by. This is just a little starter. Sorry,
Back to top Go down
NightHawkd
Clan Co-Leader
NightHawkd

PostSubject: Re: Application: IMMJR    Application: IMMJR  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 1:24 pm

HEY IVE PLAYED WITH U ATLEAST 2 TIMES! Yes you are good but you need to wait for a testing date.
Back to top Go down
https://zipclan.darkbb.com
Droid
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application: IMMJR    Application: IMMJR  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 2:38 pm

I tested him. I crushed him (no offense) and he lacks self confidence and told me to decline his app. Nice guy too
Back to top Go down
IMMJR

PostSubject: Re: Application: IMMJR    Application: IMMJR  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 2:46 pm

He did crush me, I won't lie. Maybe we can try this some other time, Droid? It's totally up to you guys. Apologies about my lack of self confidence - If you decide to let me have another go, please inform me ahead of time. I was just caught a bit off guard.

Never less, I like you guys. Your very nice, and I enjoy your servers.
Back to top Go down
Praetor

Praetor

PostSubject: Re: Application: IMMJR    Application: IMMJR  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 3:44 pm

There is no limit in trying but you should take your time, to train and when you think you are in shape you tell to us and then we'll try you. Improve your self confidence not only for this game but for your real life buddy. Always do your best. Good Luck.
Back to top Go down
lucky

lucky

PostSubject: Re: Application: IMMJR    Application: IMMJR  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 4:23 pm

hehehe ive played him hes a good player and if you look i was in the screenshot too
Back to top Go down
IMMJR

PostSubject: Re: Application: IMMJR    Application: IMMJR  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 6:38 pm

Alright so seeing as though there are new rules applying to how things work, I'm fine with that. Feel free to tell me when someone is ready.
Back to top Go down
Droid
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application: IMMJR    Application: IMMJR  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 9:16 pm

You have to play a 1v1 with XsamaX, Praetor, and NoFear
Back to top Go down
IMMJR

PostSubject: Re: Application: IMMJR    Application: IMMJR  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 10:15 pm

Sorry I've been busy with a project called RedEclipse. http://www.redeclipse.net/. I am requesting that my Application be denied prior to my request.

Thanks and feel free to hit me up. I won't be playing much (if at all) of AC as school starts in 2 days, and as i mentioned I'm helping out with Red Eclipse (which use to be Blood Frontier).
Back to top Go down
Droid
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application: IMMJR    Application: IMMJR  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 10:51 pm

OK then this app is denied due to request
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: IMMJR    Application: IMMJR  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application: IMMJR
Page 1 of 1