~TgS~ Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~TgS~ Clan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inIRCTournament

Frittoss

Go down 
+2
Praetor
Frittoss
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Frittoss

Frittoss Empty
PostSubject: Frittoss   Frittoss Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:01 pm

Lol, I never said I wasn't going to re-apply, I was simply trying to make a point so I kept the discussion going on further, if I'm denied then it's straight, anyways..

1. What's your Assault Cube name?
- Frittoss

2. How long have you been playing Assault Cube?
- 5 months

3. What's your favorite map?
- Ac Desert

4. What's your favorite mode?
- Tosok

5. What's your favorite weapon?
- Rifle

6. What clans have you been in?
- |Z!P| & TgS

7. Why do you want to join ~TgS~?
- Because I helped build it.

8. Do you know any members from ~TgS~?
- Everyone.

9. About how many days a week do you play Assault Cube?
- Depends on what occurs offline.

10. What mode and weapon do you feel you need improvement on?
- TDM. Pistol.

11. Have you ever been blacklisted? If so why?
- Yes, range ban.

12. Do you play on the hi-skills servers?
- Yes.

13. How did you find out about ~TgS~?
- I was here since the beginning.

14. Please post screenshots of your gameplay.
- They've been lost. I'm sure you remember how good I was.
Back to top Go down
Praetor

Praetor

Frittoss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frittoss   Frittoss Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 11:39 pm

Ok, then you need to do a 1v1 against XsamaX and NoFear (Top 3 members). You can pick whatever mode you choose or wish. Someone from TgS will be spectating in order to take the screenshot of the final score and he will post it here on the forums. Later we'll decide. It won't take more than a couple of days at much.

According to the rules you must do a 1v1 against me too, but you could think of it as a 'comeback'. I don't want hard feelings inside TgS so if you beat XsamaX and NoFear then you already have one foot and half inside ~TgS~ again so it, practically does not matter if you loose (or win) against me, but if you state you want to, for me is ok.

I wish you luck.
Back to top Go down
kushGucci'''

kushGucci'''

Frittoss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frittoss   Frittoss Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 1:13 am

Praetor, Does he have to go through all this?
After all he was the few, who rebuilt it, and stayed since ZiP?
I do understand the Concept towards getting in the clan.
But, I just don't see how thats fair for Fris, if you accually put thought into it.

I dont know, maybe Im wrong.

Hypothetically speaking, what happens if he didn't beat Sama or NoFear? Would he be considered out of the clan?
Back to top Go down
Droid
Admin

Frittoss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frittoss   Frittoss Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 1:21 am

He wouldn't be going through a lot. It's only 3 1v1's. And yes he does have to go through all this because he is applying for the clan and we have our way of testing the applicants. He is like everyone else who tried out. Even lucky went through this. I am not as focused on him beating Sama or NoFear it's just I want to see how he and every other applicant do against our best. And it's good to have ppl in the clan of their caliber, because as this saying goes "you are only as strong as your weakest link."
Back to top Go down
lucky

lucky

Frittoss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frittoss   Frittoss Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:34 am

lol i only was three away from beating no fear X and Prae owned me so am i the weakest
link DX
Back to top Go down
kushGucci'''

kushGucci'''

Frittoss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frittoss   Frittoss Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 7:17 am

I see, well i hope that goes well. Welcome back lucky, i didnt notice you were in the clan.
Back to top Go down
Praetor

Praetor

Frittoss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frittoss   Frittoss Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:56 am

kushGucci''' wrote:
Praetor, Does he have to go through all this?
After all he was the few, who rebuilt it, and stayed since ZiP?
I do understand the Concept towards getting in the clan.
But, I just don't see how thats fair for Fris, if you accually put thought into it.

I dont know, maybe Im wrong.

Hypothetically speaking, what happens if he didn't beat Sama or NoFear? Would he be considered out of the clan?

He can win or lose. If he wins he is in and if he lose he still have high probabilities to get in too, the catch is that if he lose we need to see the WAY he lost (I mean if he lose by a bloated score just as much applicants do then probably he does not have the skill).

I do understand your point KushGucci it can be a hit in Frittoss pride and I agree it is from my point of view.

If it were only my decision I would make an exception and allow Frtittoss to return to TgS whitout all this fuss but this does not depends on me and to be honest i don0t like to break the rules I accepted to follow when I joined TgS.

Post a poll stating who wants Frittos back in TgS, he will still has to get trought the process, but it will count in Frittoss favor as a bonus and we will take it in mind ONLY AS A UNIQUE EXCEPTION TO THE RULES AND ONLY FOR THIS OCCASSION. That is all I can do for him.

I've have to talk to Droid and Nighthawkd yet about this, for this to have effect.
Back to top Go down
Frittoss

Frittoss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frittoss   Frittoss Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 3:27 pm

Well thanks guys, but I'm not expecting anything special and whatnot so I don't want other members getting the wrong impression. I'm only afraid of losing just due to the fact I've been lagging really bad lately, stupid internet is still acting up I'm afraid. Anyways I'm willing to go up against anyone of them, whoever is online at the time I guess.
Back to top Go down
kushGucci'''

kushGucci'''

Frittoss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frittoss   Frittoss Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 3:54 am

Praetor wrote:

He can win or lose. If he wins he is in and if he lose he still have high probabilities to get in too, the catch is that if he lose we need to see the WAY he lost (I mean if he lose by a bloated score just as much applicants do then probably he does not have the skill).

So basically we have nothing to lose? He did post something of lagg due to his internet connection. How would that affect with his scoring?

Praetor wrote:

If it were only my decision I would make an exception and allow Frtittoss to return to TgS whitout all this fuss but this does not depends on me and to be honest i don0t like to break the rules I accepted to follow when I joined TgS.

I understand your view in things and i do know of the rules. I am too, in the clan and must Follow them. All in all, If i were to be in your shoes, i would of done the same, nothing more and nothing less.

i didn't mean for you to disrespect the Rules. It was more of a thought then a request, So i apologize.

Praetor wrote:

Post a poll stating who wants Frittos back in TgS, he will still has to get trought the process, but it will count in Frittoss favor as a bonus and we will take it in mind ONLY AS A UNIQUE EXCEPTION TO THE RULES AND ONLY FOR THIS OCCASSION. That is all I can do for him.

Thank you Praetor, i would gladly like to start this poll but how would i do so? havnt had time to accually start a one. Any tips?
Back to top Go down
Praetor

Praetor

Frittoss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frittoss   Frittoss Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 6:01 pm

NOTE: I've sent this f*****g post THREE TIMES but for some weird reason the forums does not display it!!! W-h-a-t t-h-e f-u-c-k-?????? so Idk of this msg will appear three times....

Quote :
So basically we have nothing to lose? He did post something of lagg due to his internet connection. How would that affect with his scoring?

I'm not quite sure waht you mean 'with nothing to lose', sorry.
About the lag....well lag can be an advantage since it's hard to shoot/aim at a ghosting player, lag destroys the gameplay but equalize alittle bit the skill on BOTH sides of a match.

Quote :
I understand your view in things and i do know of the rules. I am too, in the clan and must Follow them. All in all, If i were to be in your shoes, i would of done the same, nothing more and nothing less.

i didn't mean for you to disrespect the Rules. It was more of a thought then a request, So i apologize.

No need to apologize Gucci, you don't have to, you just expressed your opinion, which is good in the sense that we are favoring the dialog inside this team. Moreover I encourage you all to state your opinions freely on this forums and do not be afraid of doing so, we won't take any represive measures or retaliations of any kind (Of course you have to mantain a level of respect in your comments/suggestions/complains like a 'normal' civilized person)

Quote :
Thank you Praetor, i would gladly like to start this poll but how would i do so? havnt had time to accually start a one. Any tips?
Of course Gucci, please look at this
Back to top Go down
kushGucci'''

kushGucci'''

Frittoss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frittoss   Frittoss Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 1:08 am

Praetor wrote:

I'm not quite sure waht you mean 'with nothing to lose', sorry.
?

Well, you said, whether he loses or wins he has a high quality chance of getting back in. so i was refering to that.

Quote :

Of course Gucci, please look at this

Thats odd, i've never noticed you had posted about "How to make a poll" thread. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Droid
Admin

Frittoss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frittoss   Frittoss Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:52 pm

Do you even care about joining? Because you don't seem interested.
Back to top Go down
kushGucci'''

kushGucci'''

Frittoss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frittoss   Frittoss Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 3:32 am

I havn't heard from Frittoss in awhile, maybe his internet crashed again.

"What goes around comes around"

Back to top Go down
Droid
Admin

Frittoss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frittoss   Frittoss Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 12:36 am

f2....no activity
Back to top Go down
NightHawkd
Clan Co-Leader
NightHawkd

Frittoss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frittoss   Frittoss Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 1:18 pm

ya F2 no activity on da forums =/
Back to top Go down
https://zipclan.darkbb.com
lucky

lucky

Frittoss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frittoss   Frittoss Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:45 pm

F2
Back to top Go down
Droid
Admin

Frittoss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frittoss   Frittoss Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 7:26 pm

This app is denied do to no activity for over a month.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Frittoss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frittoss   Frittoss Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frittoss
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~TgS~ Clan :: Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: