~TgS~ Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~TgS~ Clan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inIRCTournament
Similar topics

hi-skill news

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
XsamaX

hi-skill news Empty
PostSubject: hi-skill news   hi-skill news Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:06 am

when u say the truth, they show their real faces.
why u postin on news?
i think u guys dunno wut u get when u say the truth about some ppl...this is wut i get after doin a report abuse about undead and monas =D

hi-skill news 9bl
BLACKLISTED from hi-skill servers...i wish they do it with the correct ppl, anyways i wont play more on that servers, this is gettin to much trouble and i wont play with those jerks, if u guys got a match just call me on chatbox or search me on a random server.
in addittion im leavin ac for a while cuz my grades are suckin on college, gl guys.

ps: points dont make ur skillz better or worse, just kill ur enemies.
Back to top Go down
elite
Clan Leader
elite

hi-skill news Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi-skill news   hi-skill news Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 7:16 am

Wow, I feel bad. :s Aren't there any higher (in means of power) admins that can help on this?

XsamaX, I wish you good luck in college. You did the right thing in priorities.
Back to top Go down
Xenon

Xenon

hi-skill news Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi-skill news   hi-skill news Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 7:53 am

XsamaX, you can just ask Zarj to give you a unban pass presuming he has the abilitys. He knows you did nothing wrong and hopefully some people learn that just because someone has been around for 3 years does not mean they can teamkill under a different name.

This really annoys me because like you did NOTHING wrong.
Back to top Go down
NightHawkd
Clan Co-Leader
NightHawkd

hi-skill news Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi-skill news   hi-skill news Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 8:23 am

Sama please do not give up on Hi-Skill for this you can easily send in a request ticket to get an unban password.
BTW arent u in Brazil? Cuz if you are Drakas might have applied and range ban for Brazil and that is what is causing you to be banned. Its an easy fix just left Drakas know what is going on and Im am pretty sure that he will correct this.
Back to top Go down
https://zipclan.darkbb.com
Praetor

Praetor

hi-skill news Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi-skill news   hi-skill news Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:23 am

XsamaX you are banned probably because of a range ban. I'm also banned from HS servers because my IP falls in (sometimes) the range ban IMPOSED by brahma, and just like you I did nothing 'wrong'. For your information, the range ban was applied to |PRO| clan since they modified an ac official map and they uploaded it for public consumption...as far as I know....

I can still play on HS servers only if my IP doesn't fall in the range but only after restarting my modem.

Maybe I should send a msg to HS server owner for a pwd in order to by pass the range ban...if I do that I think it's probably because my natural tendency to compete and to be in the firsts places, out of that, I can play in other servers as well without problem and fuck up all of my points, we have proved we are a good and respected clan able to challenge other top clans and beat them, and you are right, points (and time played) doesn't make you a good or bad player is the ability, the intelligence, and the killing ratio and above all, the fair play that makes you a good player.

I've the same felling like you and I thougth play no more on HS and AC, but I realized that I can't let them win (even with their twisted rules tricked at their convenience), I don't want to play with those jerks too, but I think it's litle bit coward to give up and to let them win, show to them you can play with their rules and win over them. Not all admins are bad, in fact I think most of them are good and fair admins, unfortunately there also exists BAD admins with lack of judgement and poor criterion and no ethics which are the minority I'm glad to say. So don't give up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hi-skill news Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi-skill news   hi-skill news Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hi-skill news
Page 1 of 1