~TgS~ Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~TgS~ Clan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inIRCTournament

Resign

Go down 
+2
elite
Google
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Google

Google

Resign Empty
PostSubject: Resign   Resign Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 6:23 am

Hey i have been on and off most of the time in ac,and because of this i do not play better anymore and instead am playing worse than before .The clan has improved a lot and and i don't want to let you down guys.I will reapply in future if i think i am fit.I will be active on forums.Anyway you were all good people and i enjoyed ~TgS~ company.I have removed the tag and and there will be no change in my name.Goodluck
Back to top Go down
elite
Clan Leader
elite

Resign Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resign   Resign Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 7:08 am

We will miss you Google. Had a lot of fun with you in clan matches. Remember that you are better than many members in AC. Hope you reapply in the near future. Smile
Back to top Go down
lucky

lucky

Resign Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resign   Resign Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 7:18 am

wait a minute wtf??? google u resigned D:
Back to top Go down
Droid
Admin

Resign Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resign   Resign Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 8:19 am

Thank you for all your help and good luck with your AC and real life.
Back to top Go down
Praetor

Praetor

Resign Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resign   Resign Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 1:25 pm

Being a part of a clan/team means much more than play together, you learn (at least I do) new things (of any kind) one of them is certainly gameplay styles, so if you feel you are 'not at the level' then with more reason you should stay in order to improve your skill, I think one of the best ways to increment your level is to play with better players than you, I know this by my own experience.

Choose a better player than you, then equal him in gameplay, finally add gameplay 'things' on your own to be better than him. f you do it repeteadly you'll become a great player....my tow cents...

It's unfortunate you left us now, but I respect your decision and whish you success in everything you do. Good Luck Google.
Back to top Go down
kushGucci'''

kushGucci'''

Resign Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resign   Resign Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 4:13 pm

I am in the same boat as you google, But praetor pretty much sum'd it all up. I've gotten alot better since the day i've joined, and i will not stop until i have achieved my goal.
Better yet, We all miss you Google. Take care and have fun. We will be looking forward for you Return (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Resign Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resign   Resign Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resign
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~TgS~ Clan :: Improving Clan/Forums :: Leave of Absence-
Jump to: