~TgS~ Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~TgS~ Clan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inIRCTournament

My Last Message Guys

Go down 
+2
Praetor
NoFear
6 posters
AuthorMessage
NoFear

My Last Message Guys Empty
PostSubject: My Last Message Guys   My Last Message Guys Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 2:42 pm

as all of you know i already play ac for more than 2.5 years i should speak a bit of my experince

i remember first playing ac in my brothers computer because i was bored from other fps games and decided to play another one so we both searched well i downloaded the game called assault cube i was thinking of giving up at first because i was very bad when i started at hanze servers later on i told me cousin No1sPerfect about the game and we both played it and mainly to spend time and as more as we got better as much more we liked the game... later on I Started seeing Marriera in hanze server he was very good and i liked thoose very old times where no maps like them in 1.1 like oldvillage/exjemville yet i had quited and came back about 2-3 times during my playtime but everytime i came back i had new start and my latest was joining Z!P which turned into TgS later on it started when Droid played 1 v 1 with me and after the match he asked me to join as i was experinced in clans i decided not to at first but then i saw that the players are very good and decided to give it a try it was really the first time for me to play with alot of greatest players of ac and beside that the unique friendship we had it upsets me to Write this as i have never given up when i quited before but this time i feel that ac is getting more dead... with all the players/friends quiting and HI-Skill is gone and the hatings in the tourny
about Preator i dont think that he hacks because a hacker never miss a shot and he obv wasnt wall hacking and i played with him and he won some times and so did i so i dont care what any one says about Preator i will allways think that he never hacked and about the 25 fps i tried playing with it its laggy but playable it mostly depends on the PC now that being sayed and i think i own you guys one thing which is big thanks to this awesome experince

i would like to quote Preator " It's always hard to say good bye to things you like. All the good things have a short lifetime so the only thing we can to do is to enjoy it, I enjoyed it too much. "

a special thanks to : No1sPerfect , Droid , Preator , Lucky , Nighthawkd , Elite , Xenon , google , toxichix , XsamaX , veN0M sorry if i forgot someone but thats about all Smile

also guys i think that if manny appiled again you should give him a second chance being a normal clan member everyone deserves a second chance..

well guys with this i end up my AC Carrer peace and good luck in your life

-NoFear

Back to top Go down
Praetor

Praetor

PostSubject: Re: My Last Message Guys   My Last Message Guys Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 3:06 pm

I wish you the best of luck, NoFear. I will look forward trying to catch you in chatbox or in irc from time to time.

Thank you for all what you did for TgS.
Back to top Go down
veN0M

veN0M

PostSubject: Re: My Last Message Guys   My Last Message Guys Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 4:22 pm

What a pity, for what little he knew you realized you're a great guy and good player will take you back, that this "end of career" is temporary.
Back to top Go down
XsamaX

PostSubject: Re: My Last Message Guys   My Last Message Guys Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:56 pm

thx for everythin u did for tgs, gl irl, hope u back some day <3
Back to top Go down
Google

Google

PostSubject: Re: My Last Message Guys   My Last Message Guys Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 1:31 am

Good Luck friend and hope we will still meet in irc and forums Sad
Back to top Go down
elite
Clan Leader
elite

PostSubject: Re: My Last Message Guys   My Last Message Guys Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 9:06 am

Good luck NoFear. Hope you the best. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Last Message Guys   My Last Message Guys Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Last Message Guys
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~TgS~ Clan :: Improving Clan/Forums :: Leave of Absence-
Jump to: