~TgS~ Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~TgS~ Clan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inIRCTournament

I Have To Leave...

Go down 
+2
elite
Xenon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Xenon

Xenon

I Have To Leave... Empty
PostSubject: I Have To Leave...   I Have To Leave... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 10:36 am

Well I am leaving TgS. I am so sorry about this but I NEVER see any members on. I am getting really :\ about it and so that is why I am leaving.

I am now going to talk about how being in TgS was to me. TgS was a great clan for me. I joined right from the start when it was just a couple members. At the start of ~TgS~ we were still quite noob but every day we were getting better and knocking off more and more clans.
Now I look at TgS and hope I have had a good impact and I would like to say a very very special thanks to 'Droid'. You are one of the best guys I have ever met. Smile

It's just not fun not being able to play with any members. I would <3 to but I just never see them on.

Well. That is Xenon signing off from ~TgS~. Good lucky ~TgS~. I hope to play again with youse.

(I am still playing AssaultCube) but just without the tag, cya ~TgS~. I will miss you.

Thanks to all the members who have brought me to how I am today.
Back to top Go down
elite
Clan Leader
elite

I Have To Leave... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have To Leave...   I Have To Leave... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:56 pm

Now just for not finding online players, you are leaving the clan...This is illogical tbh. I know that the clan is having a rough time, and you leaving it would make it alot worse. Atm this clan now needs all of its members, and losing one more would be crucial. I hope you reconsider this, and just be more patient. I will be 24/7 so SOON! I am gonna get a decent internet very soon.
Back to top Go down
Droid
Admin

I Have To Leave... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have To Leave...   I Have To Leave... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:40 pm

Xenon you made a promise to me that you would stay in TgS to the end with me. You are letting me down. Your reason is tbh a bad reason to leave. I am working on getting more members but it's hard when most available people are noobs. Just be patient and I hope you reconsider your choice.
Back to top Go down
Xenon

Xenon

I Have To Leave... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have To Leave...   I Have To Leave... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:30 pm

Well guys this is like seriosuly stupid. The last time I saw a ~TgS~ member on was like 4 days ago. This seriously is not a joke. I can still help with TgS but I am no longer in ~TgS~.

Droid, if you need any help PM me.
Back to top Go down
Xenon

Xenon

I Have To Leave... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have To Leave...   I Have To Leave... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:32 pm

And Also youse are dissapointing me for trying to make me change my decision. I have done alot for this clan and now when I leave I am getting no thanks for it........
Back to top Go down
NightHawkd
Clan Co-Leader
NightHawkd

I Have To Leave... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have To Leave...   I Have To Leave... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:02 pm

Xenon we are happy for what you did for the clan but we are justing saying your reason isnt that good. You could try to either get on later or earlier or for longer.
Back to top Go down
https://zipclan.darkbb.com
Droid
Admin

I Have To Leave... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have To Leave...   I Have To Leave... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 10:41 pm

http://epicrebellion.tk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=117
Back to top Go down
Xenon

Xenon

I Have To Leave... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have To Leave...   I Have To Leave... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:13 pm

And Droid, I am attempting to join a clan that has some aussies so I can actually play.

Night, wheres the commitment for the rest of the clan. I am on 'till 1AM every night yet no-one from TgS is on.
Back to top Go down
lucky

lucky

I Have To Leave... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have To Leave...   I Have To Leave... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 1:17 am

u should remember that ur from australia so our times are very different -_-
Back to top Go down
XsamaX

I Have To Leave... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have To Leave...   I Have To Leave... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:30 am

lucky wrote:
^ this

im enjoyin my vacations, thats why im not playin yet
Back to top Go down
Xenon

Xenon

I Have To Leave... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have To Leave...   I Have To Leave... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 6:47 am

lucky wrote:

Part of the reason I left xP
Back to top Go down
Droid
Admin

I Have To Leave... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have To Leave...   I Have To Leave... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:40 am

Xenon wrote:
so I can actually play.

What are you trying to say?
Back to top Go down
lucky

lucky

I Have To Leave... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have To Leave...   I Have To Leave... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 11:18 am

either im guessing that he thinks we suck (which part of the reason hes good is the PING) and he knows it Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I Have To Leave... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have To Leave...   I Have To Leave... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Have To Leave...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~TgS~ Clan :: Improving Clan/Forums :: Leave of Absence-
Jump to: