~TgS~ Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~TgS~ Clan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inIRCTournament
Similar topics

Time for me to Go

Go down 
    4 posters
    AuthorMessage
    lucky

lucky

Time for me to Go Empty
    PostSubject: Time for me to Go   Time for me to Go Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 5:38 pm

Im quittin AC for the time being ive had alot of stuff happening in my real life that have barely let me play (i havent played ac in like 3 weeks now) and i dont know when i will be able to play again. When everything is over and i finally have some time i might come back but who knows?. ill still check the forum sometimes and maybe say hi but thats probably about it

I will miss u all

GL and HF
    Back to top Go down
    Praetor

Praetor

Time for me to Go Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Time for me to Go   Time for me to Go Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 7:52 pm

Time for me to Go Drill-sergeant
    ....WHAT THE F&#!@!*!!! ?.... LEAVE DENIED!!!. Get your sorry ass back into position private!!! THAT'S AND ORDER!!!!! (from ^) Razz

Well now I'm being serious: lucky this is very sad, sama...you... *sigh* but as always I respect your decision...
    Note that I'm not going to write the so void phrase 'Good luck' (it's used everywhere that I feel it's just plain fake), even when right from my hearth I really wish you luck, but this is because you ARE already lucky and you know it Wink
    Also, i'm not going to say 'good bye', either, since I want you to visit this forums from time to time....and seriously: THIS IS AN ORDER! Very Happy See you around lucky.
    Back to top Go down
    lucky

lucky

Time for me to Go Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Time for me to Go   Time for me to Go Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 9:23 pm

yeah i just hope stuff in my real life clears up then i might be able to come back and pwn you all
    Back to top Go down
    elite
    Clan Leader
    elite

Time for me to Go Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Time for me to Go   Time for me to Go Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:05 am

Lol, I'd be the first in line to play with you. Smile

Clan matches were fun with you lucky. Hope you all of the luck you can get IRL. Smile
    Back to top Go down
    XsamaX

Time for me to Go Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Time for me to Go   Time for me to Go Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 9:03 am

gl luck, hope we 2 come back soon ^^
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

Time for me to Go Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Time for me to Go   Time for me to Go Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time for me to Go
    Page 1 of 1