~TgS~ Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~TgS~ Clan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inIRCTournament
Similar topics

VENOM HEREEEEE!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
veN0M

veN0M

VENOM HEREEEEE!!! Empty
PostSubject: VENOM HEREEEEE!!!   VENOM HEREEEEE!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 10:55 am

Hi guys! I walked in here to clarify some things, no more game Assault Cube am now at Point Blank with my Brazilian friends, I wish to also download the game we play together, I'm with a great longing for Praetor, Droid, and Xenon xSamax and others also ! This year I will not be able to play I'm very close to the vetting process for college.

The Assault Cube there are many cheaters and bad losers due to inactivity it just me wrenching misery of TGS is a clear and for the record I'm with members of OnLy3 in Point Blank!

If I said something wrong was because the translator, I still have great affection and friendship with the majority of TGS's
Back to top Go down
elite
Clan Leader
elite

VENOM HEREEEEE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VENOM HEREEEEE!!!   VENOM HEREEEEE!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:20 pm

Great to see you again. Yeah, good luck IRL.
Back to top Go down
XsamaX

VENOM HEREEEEE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VENOM HEREEEEE!!!   VENOM HEREEEEE!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 9:14 am

cuide-se =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

VENOM HEREEEEE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VENOM HEREEEEE!!!   VENOM HEREEEEE!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VENOM HEREEEEE!!!
Page 1 of 1