~TgS~ Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~TgS~ Clan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inIRCTournament

Didnt expect to say this ! Taking a Break

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hnz.Conas

Hnz.Conas

Didnt expect to say this ! Taking a Break Empty
PostSubject: Didnt expect to say this ! Taking a Break   Didnt expect to say this ! Taking a Break Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:37 pm

My IRL Life is really sucking, im not afraid to say, that i cry everyday. So ill have to take a break from AC to fix things in my Real Life. I wouldnt want you guyz to stop fighting, cause i will be back. still, ill be active at forums !

Cheers ! Hnz.Conas
Back to top Go down
elite
Clan Leader
elite

PostSubject: Re: Didnt expect to say this ! Taking a Break   Didnt expect to say this ! Taking a Break Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:58 pm

Oh, you can contact me whenever you want on WLM. Smile

Good luck IRL
Back to top Go down
Hnz.Conas

Hnz.Conas

PostSubject: Re: Didnt expect to say this ! Taking a Break   Didnt expect to say this ! Taking a Break Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 2:11 pm

i will elite (: it was very nice to meet you, i hope you dont give up on me, cause i still have many things to show. While wearing TgS tag i always felt that it was like a previlege. Beeing on Tgs made me see that a Real clan doesnt have the best players, instead, it has the best persons, elite, is a very good boy, i stoped smoking because of him, he opened my eyes . Elite, 4evah -
Back to top Go down
XsamaX

PostSubject: Re: Didnt expect to say this ! Taking a Break   Didnt expect to say this ! Taking a Break Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:37 am

gl irl Smile
Back to top Go down
Hnz.Conas

Hnz.Conas

PostSubject: Re: Didnt expect to say this ! Taking a Break   Didnt expect to say this ! Taking a Break Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 2:49 pm

Delete this shit ! i fixed out my irl problems soo |-|nz.Conas is back !
Back to top Go down
NightHawkd
Clan Co-Leader
NightHawkd

PostSubject: Re: Didnt expect to say this ! Taking a Break   Didnt expect to say this ! Taking a Break Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 3:56 pm

WB CONAS!
Back to top Go down
https://zipclan.darkbb.com
NightHawkd
Clan Co-Leader
NightHawkd

PostSubject: Re: Didnt expect to say this ! Taking a Break   Didnt expect to say this ! Taking a Break Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 3:56 pm

lol forgot to say ill lock the topic XD
Back to top Go down
https://zipclan.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Didnt expect to say this ! Taking a Break   Didnt expect to say this ! Taking a Break Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Didnt expect to say this ! Taking a Break
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~TgS~ Clan :: Improving Clan/Forums :: Leave of Absence-
Jump to: