~TgS~ Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~TgS~ Clan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inIRCTournament
Similar topics

|NR| Flag&Frag Tournament

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kaz

|NR| Flag&Frag Tournament Empty
PostSubject: |NR| Flag&Frag Tournament   |NR| Flag&Frag Tournament Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 3:11 pm

hai guys , i'm k4z{TyD} sup ? =D

and we have a game to be played , this is post is about u(Xenon) and AGE (lucky) , i would like to know when you can play and if you can join our IRC to make it easier ...

irc.gamesurge.net/#tearyoudown & http://forum.tearyoudown.com

hope to play with ya soon Wink

if you don't have any irc client nor chatzilla you can go to mibbit.com/chat >> Gamesurge >> channel : #tearyoudown you'll be welcome there , any of ya even if there is no match to be played .
i'm talking about IRC coz it is an easier and faster way to chat , forums you/us would have to wait your answer and it might take too long , and we don't have all the time free to play AC .

thx for reading and if you get there (TyD! IRC) just ask us to play , typing our names will highlight us and we'll know someone is calling us .

regards ,

k4z Smile
Back to top Go down
lucky

lucky

PostSubject: Re: |NR| Flag&Frag Tournament   |NR| Flag&Frag Tournament Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 5:12 pm

kaz we kind of have problems becaus me and xenon are 8 hours apart so idk dude
Back to top Go down
Xenon

Xenon

PostSubject: Re: |NR| Flag&Frag Tournament   |NR| Flag&Frag Tournament Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 9:25 pm

DW GUYS. I have an idea because I play till like 2AM on saturday so I will go on IRC and find youse all!!!
Back to top Go down
kaz

PostSubject: Re: |NR| Flag&Frag Tournament   |NR| Flag&Frag Tournament Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 2:17 pm

i'm in gmt -3 and skb gmt 0 ... we are on almost everyday for me 19:40~20:00 , if you could be online anyday on week or weekends at 15:00~19:00 would be great. when we are online we're always on our irc Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |NR| Flag&Frag Tournament   |NR| Flag&Frag Tournament Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|NR| Flag&Frag Tournament
Page 1 of 1