~TgS~ Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~TgS~ Clan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inIRCTournament
Similar topics

-dyH| 2v2 Tournament! Join!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
whopxer

-dyH| 2v2 Tournament! Join! Empty
PostSubject: -dyH| 2v2 Tournament! Join!   -dyH| 2v2 Tournament! Join! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:59 pm

-dyH| 2v2 Tournament! Join! 123bgk6

Register Your Team: http://dynclan.forumotion.com/register-f13/

Information: This 2v2 Tournament will be held on the version 1.1.0.4 and will have 16 teams. Your team does not have to be in the same clan. Your partner can be in a different clan. So join the tournament today!

Plan

November 28- End of Registration.
November 29- Brackets are made.
December 4- First Round Complete.
December 10- Second Round Complete.
December 16- Third Round Complete.
December 20- Last Match Complete. Winner will be kept on our forums forever!

Rules
1. No hacking
2. No modified maps
3. If you don't show up for your match, both teams are removed that were scheduled to play each other.
4. Don't say bad things about the other team like calling them bad names, hackers ect...
5. Don't lie about winning or about anything.

You must download demos and get the screenshots. Play on a server that has average pings for everyone. Your team gets to chose 1 map and the other team gets to chose 1 map. If a third map is needed, the two teams can decide on it together. For example, one team gets to pick map other mode or vise versa. And most of all, enjoy the tournament!
Back to top Go down
lucky

lucky

PostSubject: Re: -dyH| 2v2 Tournament! Join!   -dyH| 2v2 Tournament! Join! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 4:24 pm

-_-
Back to top Go down
whopxer

PostSubject: Re: -dyH| 2v2 Tournament! Join!   -dyH| 2v2 Tournament! Join! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 5:03 pm

:/ why you hate Rage so much lucky, you know he just jokes around, your to serious xD. Think of it dis way, AC is my time to be immature Razz
Back to top Go down
Droid
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -dyH| 2v2 Tournament! Join!   -dyH| 2v2 Tournament! Join! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 5:32 pm

whopxer wrote:
Once we get their, we will get well respected which is our other goal.

Being immature won't help you be respected. Plus being high on the hi skill rankings doesn't automatically make you respected either. Respect is earned. This is my opinion.

Source: http://dynclan.forumotion.com/general-ac-chat-f1/dyh-goal-on-hi-skill-ladder-t84.htm
Back to top Go down
lucky

lucky

PostSubject: Re: -dyH| 2v2 Tournament! Join!   -dyH| 2v2 Tournament! Join! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 6:05 pm

exactly why i stopped joking around whoxper and i wanted to curse u out but im being a mature player so i let you and rage keep callin me a fag that takes everything so seriusly and said nothing and btw the only reason i said anything is cuz you said and i quote:
'lucky is just lucky and has no skill' which made me lose almost all respect for you and rages i lost it all
Back to top Go down
whopxer

PostSubject: Re: -dyH| 2v2 Tournament! Join!   -dyH| 2v2 Tournament! Join! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 6:16 pm

I didnt call you know fag and after every single time I would say something, I would say jk after. Also, we are pretty respected. I wouldn't say anything about us not being respected considering how annoyed AC was of your past. I will admit, you guys got good quick but you have 1.1 to thank for that. And lucky, I said jk right after that and obviously you don't know how I act. Everything I say is a joke. You got a problem with me, so be it. I dont give a shit xD na jk dont like to have enemies but if you want to get revenge on me joking around and having fun, Tournament is defintely the place to do it. Sorry for my bad spelling cause i dont give a shit bout that. And thats truth Very Happy

@ Droid: I don't give a shit. Hi-skill helps a lot. Are you gonna go around calling M|A people noobs? Are you gonna call KH people not respected, and they act just like us those Kell Hounds. Morgy taught me dat little cunt. Credits also go to Undead. Very Happy

about Rage's behavior, yer he was a dick but you got a love him he NZ. Once you get to know Rage, he is cool but only reason he got mad is because you called him "immature" and a "noob". Also I think he forgot to take his happy pills that day Razz jk
Back to top Go down
lucky

lucky

PostSubject: Re: -dyH| 2v2 Tournament! Join!   -dyH| 2v2 Tournament! Join! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:37 pm

well i never remember u saying jk but i never called rage a noob i said that he is acting immature and like a noob (which he isnt btw) Razz
Back to top Go down
lucky

lucky

PostSubject: Re: -dyH| 2v2 Tournament! Join!   -dyH| 2v2 Tournament! Join! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:38 pm

oh and please refrain from cursing if you would please geek
Back to top Go down
Droid
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -dyH| 2v2 Tournament! Join!   -dyH| 2v2 Tournament! Join! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:10 pm

whopxer wrote:
Also, we are pretty respected.

That's what you think. You can't just say that. It is people's opinions towards you and your clan. Unless people have told you directly.

whopxer wrote:
I wouldn't say anything about us not being respected considering how annoyed AC was of your past.

My past? Annoyed with what? Explain.

whopxer wrote:
@ Droid: I don't give a shit. Hi-skill helps a lot. Are you gonna go around calling M|A people noobs? Are you gonna call KH people not respected, and they act just like us those Kell Hounds. Morgy taught me dat little cunt. Credits also go to Undead. Very Happy

I am not calling anybody noobs. You don't have to agree with my opinion. Hi skill helps but not to the extent you think it does.
Back to top Go down
whopxer

PostSubject: Re: -dyH| 2v2 Tournament! Join!   -dyH| 2v2 Tournament! Join! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:20 pm

Never said hi-skill gets you well respected. Also lucky, cussing is like impossible for me not to say. Even if I'm in the happiest mood in my life. Only word i really say is shit. Will try to restrain Razz

Look at the first page on your TgS topic. http://forum.cubers.net/thread-459.html

Vermi:
"Do all your members need admin? seriously they have no experience, And are generally Assholes."
Pweaks:
+1

I know this is a long time ago but its true but i said you guys improved alot. Its not to be mean but you guys attacked us first.

Back to top Go down
Droid
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -dyH| 2v2 Tournament! Join!   -dyH| 2v2 Tournament! Join! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:23 pm

Attacked who? And that was the past and this is now. 2 very different times.
Back to top Go down
whopxer

PostSubject: Re: -dyH| 2v2 Tournament! Join!   -dyH| 2v2 Tournament! Join! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 9:11 pm

YER it was a long time ago and I said it was. Why dont yall sign up for tournament and beat us Smile Get revenge through the tournament Razz

Last edited by whopxer on Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Droid
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -dyH| 2v2 Tournament! Join!   -dyH| 2v2 Tournament! Join! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 9:20 pm

What are you talking about?
Back to top Go down
lucky

lucky

PostSubject: Re: -dyH| 2v2 Tournament! Join!   -dyH| 2v2 Tournament! Join! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:44 am

well i was but after the whole stuff i think it would be better if LUCKY didnt participate but the others can
Back to top Go down
whopxer

PostSubject: Re: -dyH| 2v2 Tournament! Join!   -dyH| 2v2 Tournament! Join! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 8:05 pm

Why not man ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -dyH| 2v2 Tournament! Join!   -dyH| 2v2 Tournament! Join! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-dyH| 2v2 Tournament! Join!
Page 1 of 1