~TgS~ Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~TgS~ Clan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inIRCTournament
Similar topics

One of my best games and a good other one too!

Go down 
+2
kushGucci'''
lucky
6 posters
AuthorMessage
lucky

lucky

One of my best games and a good other one too! Empty
PostSubject: One of my best games and a good other one too!   One of my best games and a good other one too! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:45 pm

One of my best games and a good other one too! 20100916041925acdesert3

this is probaly one of my best cuz i beat gohan and atrimos and they are good players :p

One of my best games and a good other one too! 20100916043136acdepotct

we were tied untill i scored at the last minute and the sweets guy got pissed off at his team XD
man i pwned
Back to top Go down
kushGucci'''

kushGucci'''

PostSubject: Re: One of my best games and a good other one too!   One of my best games and a good other one too! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:34 am

Very Nice Job.
Back to top Go down
Xenon

Xenon

PostSubject: Re: One of my best games and a good other one too!   One of my best games and a good other one too! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:58 am

One thing, you didn't beat them in the first game. Atrimos got more points then you :p
Back to top Go down
lucky

lucky

PostSubject: Re: One of my best games and a good other one too!   One of my best games and a good other one too! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 6:00 am

hey i counted it by the number of flags scored XD so dont me a jerk about it
Back to top Go down
XsamaX

PostSubject: Re: One of my best games and a good other one too!   One of my best games and a good other one too! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:33 am

nice gj, btw i still thinkin gohan use bot, his aim is auto, watch him and c
Back to top Go down
lucky

lucky

PostSubject: Re: One of my best games and a good other one too!   One of my best games and a good other one too! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:31 pm

hmm i never noticed that cuz he was on my team but ill keep my eye on him.....
Back to top Go down
Praetor

Praetor

PostSubject: Re: One of my best games and a good other one too!   One of my best games and a good other one too! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 4:21 pm

Keep an eye on gohan I noticed it too.
Back to top Go down
lucky

lucky

PostSubject: Re: One of my best games and a good other one too!   One of my best games and a good other one too! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 4:58 pm

hmmm the 1up clan isnt even registered in the high skill
Back to top Go down
Droid
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One of my best games and a good other one too!   One of my best games and a good other one too! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 5:37 pm

They are a newer clan thats y. Praetor and I did a 2v2 with them. We both thought they hacked. But we could be wrong. They could actually be really skilled people. I remember some of you said the same thing about MyS. That they hacked. Don't jump to conclusions. Get the facts first.
Back to top Go down
Praetor

Praetor

PostSubject: Re: One of my best games and a good other one too!   One of my best games and a good other one too! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 5:41 pm

Droid and I played a x2 against them(1UP clan: Biiel and other I don't remember...) long time ago they beated the hell out of us....BUT...they always knew our ingame position....some wallhax there if you ask me...more shocking was they killed us in less than a sec with smg....TROUGHT WALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and it WASN'T LAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY STARTED TO SHOOT BEFORE THEY SAW US....We tried to get the demo but we get the wrong one (As I've said in a previous post this only happens in TgS server I think...)...so we couldn't prove anything....Droid and I decided to forget about that and never play against them....

If they dont hack then they are pretty damn GOOD
Back to top Go down
kushGucci'''

kushGucci'''

PostSubject: Re: One of my best games and a good other one too!   One of my best games and a good other one too! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:36 pm

UseSmG you do realize its called "CTF" not "TDM"
Its not the matter of frags you have, the number of flags is what counts.

Dont take this too serious. Just throwing out the obvious.
Back to top Go down
Xenon

Xenon

PostSubject: Re: One of my best games and a good other one too!   One of my best games and a good other one too! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 1:20 am

Same, I wast watching and he looked like he hacks. I will try and watch him as much as I can Smile
Back to top Go down
Xenon

Xenon

PostSubject: Re: One of my best games and a good other one too!   One of my best games and a good other one too! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 1:21 am

But kushgucci, would you prefer to have say a 2 kd and 3 flags or 5 flags and a .3 or something kd :0

Think about it and also it's the points that get contributed to hi skill so you should want to get lots of points
Back to top Go down
lucky

lucky

PostSubject: Re: One of my best games and a good other one too!   One of my best games and a good other one too! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 2:40 pm

actually its not the score the high skill has their own way that points are scored
Back to top Go down
Xenon

Xenon

PostSubject: Re: One of my best games and a good other one too!   One of my best games and a good other one too! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:16 pm

I know but the obviously the more points/kills/flags you get the more points you get. :p
Back to top Go down
lucky

lucky

PostSubject: Re: One of my best games and a good other one too!   One of my best games and a good other one too! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:36 pm

deaths takes a major part of it too
Back to top Go down
Xenon

Xenon

PostSubject: Re: One of my best games and a good other one too!   One of my best games and a good other one too! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 7:06 pm

Oh yeah, forgot about that Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One of my best games and a good other one too!   One of my best games and a good other one too! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One of my best games and a good other one too!
Page 1 of 1