~TgS~ Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~TgS~ Clan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inIRCTournament
Similar topics

Good Bye Friends I will miss you

Go down 
+9
AP
Kevin
titi
NoFear
elite
XsamaX
No1sPerfect
Google
Praetor
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Praetor

Praetor

Good Bye Friends I will miss you Empty
PostSubject: Good Bye Friends I will miss you   Good Bye Friends I will miss you Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 8:08 pm

I was tempted to post this on AC forums, but I refrained due the recent happenings there, I realized the was no point in doing such a thing, so I tought the best place to do it was here where I spent most of my free time.

First let me talk you about my experience in AC.
I barely can remember how I found out Assault Cube(AC), I think I was testing a linux distro in that time (Ubuntu), and I did not know how but all of a sudden I was surfing in a web page where there was a list of open source free games, between all the variety I picked up Assault Cube and even now I thinkk I did the right choice. So I started to play it and I liked it, because it was like the old Quake2 in which I learned the major part of the skill I have now. With AC i felt again the adrenaline running thru my body again for the fisrt time since I stopped playing from a long time ago...and I enjoyed it like never before because I remembered my old friends (I'm still in touch with some of them), my old clanmates...the clans I was...but I'm afraid to say that never had the hope to bring back the old times again, even I did a futile intent to bring back one of old clans (1st) but some day a guy nicknamed reloading asked me twice times to join in |Z!P|, at the begining I was reticent to answer because I knew what implied to belong to a clan from my previous experience leadings nad mainly becuase I just played for fun...then...you know the rest Smile

In TgS I knew different cultures and ideology. I shared too many victories and defeats. Still, I'm proud of you all.

Unfortunately, everyone in some part of their live, have the feel that someting must end (for whatever reason) in my case it's called growing up.

Being in TgS meant so much for me (you don't know how much), even since I did not know the real names of my clanmates (in the 'old day' we used to share that kind of info, which resulted in big confidence), but I think that the time past and one needs to adapt.

I played for fun, for competence and I did it fairly until the end of HI-SKILL where I spent most of the time with you and where my skill improved (After 3 years I tought it was gone). HI-SKILL was everything to me and I knew that my time was running parallel to HI-SKILL. Thanks HI-SKILL. Thanks Drakas. Now that HI-SKILL is gone, I'm done.

It's always hard to say good bye to things you like. All the good things have a short lifetime so the only thing we can to do is to enjoy it, I enjoyed it too much.

I will always remember you guys! Good luck!

Good Bye to: Nighthawkd,XsamaX, NoFear, Xenon,No1sPerfect, Droid, elite, lucky, toxichix, google and all I forgot to name (you know who they are).

-Praetor

Edit: Right after this post I was going to post about my recent accusations but I was told it was going to be deleted. So since I don't want to opaque my honest words from above. I decided to not put that post here. I did not cheated/hacked.
Back to top Go down
Google

Google

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye Friends I will miss you   Good Bye Friends I will miss you Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 1:09 am

Good Bye friend and best of luck to you in your real life. Even i am done with assaultcube now.It was fun playing with you. I cannot speak anymore(i need a tissue).Please say you are saying good bye to assaultcube and not to our friendship.Over the couple of months this forum has become like a another facebook for me. Hope we will still meet in this forum and irc till death. Sad
Back to top Go down
No1sPerfect

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye Friends I will miss you   Good Bye Friends I will miss you Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:43 am

Oww, bad news :s
i understand your situation and i wish you the best of the best, good luck IRL.
I hope we stay in touch and i/we will really miss you :z, u were my ac-hero tho.
i didn't know you for long time but i'm really glad that i met you, it was nice to talk to you and it will always be so.
Back to top Go down
XsamaX

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye Friends I will miss you   Good Bye Friends I will miss you Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:32 am

sad, i dont have words to say how good was play with u, i hope u back one day and come to the chatbox talk with us =D
Gl irl bro, arriba!
Back to top Go down
elite
Clan Leader
elite

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye Friends I will miss you   Good Bye Friends I will miss you Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 10:17 am

Praetor! Sad Good Bye my friend. You were/are a great leader with notable skills. I have just recently joined the clan (1 month?), and I got somewhat attached to you by motivating myself on doing better on AC.

Your leave sir, won't be for nothing. It's a motivation. Be sure, that this clan will keep on training and winning over the other clans. When we lose, we look up to you. When we win, we look up to you. Smile

Thank you for all of your hard work and dedication.
Back to top Go down
NoFear

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye Friends I will miss you   Good Bye Friends I will miss you Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 2:09 pm

omg youre leaving Sad

it was very fun while it lasted bro

i enjoyed every friendly match we played together and you was the greatest player i ever faced because you had a reall skill in this game and one like you show up once in every fps game i hope i will talk to you again...
Back to top Go down
titi

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye Friends I will miss you   Good Bye Friends I will miss you Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 2:39 pm

IC we never had our match.

GL on your real life.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye Friends I will miss you   Good Bye Friends I will miss you Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 2:58 am

GL irl Prae.
Back to top Go down
AP

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye Friends I will miss you   Good Bye Friends I will miss you Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:20 am

It's a good idea to leave once you are uncoverd. See you back later.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ac-news.tk
Xenon

Xenon

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye Friends I will miss you   Good Bye Friends I will miss you Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 5:03 am

AP,

Number 1. He didn't hack.
Number 2. Please don't accuse him until you have 100% proof!

Xenon.
Back to top Go down
Un-Armed

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye Friends I will miss you   Good Bye Friends I will miss you Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 10:56 am

Te vas por eso?, por Hi-Skill?? Entonces no respetas al juego como tal pero ni pedo compi echale ganitas y mucha suerte espero y recapacites xD
Back to top Go down
AP

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye Friends I will miss you   Good Bye Friends I will miss you Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 7:06 pm

He was a cheater previously. That's what I mean by uncovered. The rest remains not 100% proven.

That doesn't mean he is not a nice person, still I don't have any respect for cheaters continuing to play. GL IRL tho.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ac-news.tk
lucky

lucky

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye Friends I will miss you   Good Bye Friends I will miss you Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 7:30 pm

droid we really should stop these trolls from being able to post here seriusly i like having anyone post but not these stupid trolls who dont know jack
Back to top Go down
Un-Armed

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye Friends I will miss you   Good Bye Friends I will miss you Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:20 pm

lucky wrote:
droid we really should stop these trolls from being able to post here seriusly i like having anyone post but not these stupid trolls who dont know jack

-.- i didn't troll him i wish him luck, after all he's a cool dude and i have no issues with him nor with any of you ¬¬, i just feel that the death of hi-skill it's not a reason to leave that's all so once again wish you luck at all that you do peace...
Back to top Go down
lucky

lucky

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye Friends I will miss you   Good Bye Friends I will miss you Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:47 pm

i wasnt talkin about u un i was meaning AP
Back to top Go down
Un-Armed

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye Friends I will miss you   Good Bye Friends I will miss you Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:48 pm

lucky wrote:
i wasnt talkin about u un i was meaning AP
Oh yeah he's a troll xD
Back to top Go down
Droid
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye Friends I will miss you   Good Bye Friends I will miss you Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:53 pm

AP you can say good bye and good luck to Praetor but I wont have you coming to TgS forum and writing this. I don't care if it's true or not. Keep that conversation away from here.
Back to top Go down
Xenon

Xenon

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye Friends I will miss you   Good Bye Friends I will miss you Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 6:25 am

I think I know who AP is?

Think guys, look at the name. You will realise who it is!!
Back to top Go down
XsamaX

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye Friends I will miss you   Good Bye Friends I will miss you Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 7:18 am

analpanda =]
Back to top Go down
titi

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye Friends I will miss you   Good Bye Friends I will miss you Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:24 am

stating his opinion basing his statements on facts isn't trolling.
Back to top Go down
XsamaX

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye Friends I will miss you   Good Bye Friends I will miss you Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:45 am

no pic no proof gf
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye Friends I will miss you   Good Bye Friends I will miss you Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Bye Friends I will miss you
Page 1 of 1